The Original Bra
Features of the Orginal Bra
- Deep ridges in shoulders
- Cups not large enough to accommodate the breast
- Bulges in back
- No support to give uplift
- Straps fall off shoulders
- Bra rides up in the back
- Flesh falls onto midriff and out under the arms
The Custom Fit - "Perfect" Bra
Our custom fitted bras are unlike any bra you have ever worn. Le Unique bras are the perfect answer for everyday wear, and Le Unique has specialty bras for nursing and athletics.
The secret? It's the exclusive patented Air-O-Flex Banderin® under the breast that creates a "shelf-type" support to encourage delicate bust tissue up and forward into the cup area, supporting and directing the bust.
The Air-O-Flex Banderin® is composed of three layers; two outer layers of anti-absorbent material and a center section of EVA with perforations for a cooling, breathing effect. The Air-O-Flex Banderin® moulds to fit and support each breast according to its size and shape using your natural body heat The bandarin directional guides creat a trianglular space to hold you forward - directly out from the body, as nature intended.
The fuller-figured woman will experience a sleeker figure and reduce any further damage to the shoulders, back and arms. The smaller busted woman will look better defined and lifted. Below are pictures of what a custom-fitted bra can do for you.
Come on - Which one looks better??
Features of a "Perfect" Bra
- The supportive triangle and the cups must encompass all the breast tissue.
- Support must be from beneath the breast, not by the shoulder straps.
- There must be no pressure to redirect the breast and restrict circulation.
- The support should be firm enough to take out most of the motion of the breast during walking and other activity.
- The bra should be constructed of soft fabric, custom-fitted to each woman's size and configuration.
- There should be no wires or stays to gouge or bruise delicate tissue.
- The breast position should be supported so the apex (nipple) of the breast is halfway between the shoulder and elbow.
- Once the breast is lifted, the shoulders come back and posture is greatly improved.
- The best supportive bras have an inner support triangle that positions and supports the breast.
Wow!! Nice Blog. I read your article carefully. Firstly, I would like to thank you for sharing this useful information about maternity and nursing bra. Great work. Keep it up.ReplyDelete